Gheorghe Curelet-Balan Blog

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Teleportation, Maple Syrup and Pancakes.

Last Saturday on April the 1st I was in a dilemma having to choose between a teleportation seminar at Perimeter Institute (PI) and pancakes at Elmira Maple Syrup Festival.

I've decided for the former hoping that if I go to the PI's seminar I have a chance to be fooled with a short teleportation to Elmira. I'm just kidding :) Even though teleportation experiments made serious progresses they are not so advanced.

As you see below I was not the only one interested to find out if teleportation is fact or fiction. I was able though to catch some late pancakes and maple candies. Click on this link to see my visual experience of the Elmira Maple Syrup Festival.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home